Sunday, September 13, 2009

Rob Campbell

Hi! Nev

If you guys don’t believe the Radar info then you’re wasting your time because most of the other info is vague. If you’ve got flight sim X & use a similar type of aircraft [over weight it slightly for the ice on board] & use same wind/ speed 270@40 Kts @ 5000FT between Craven & Stanford [last position on radar] heading about 90 to 100 degrees [because I believe he could see & was heading to the lights at Foster] & without power descend @ 1600FT/min on autopilot & see where you end up!

Rob Campbell

1 comment:

davewhiteman said...

Rob... I don't know where you think MDX might be, we all have our theories, but I couldn't agree more with your comments about radar. I have in my possession the original tape use by the NSW Police (I cut it myself) and there is no doubt that Sydney Radar gave an accurate fix at a specific time based on MDX's transponder ident. That position is where you have to begin the plot. So-called witness sightings of MDX are laughable. The aircraft was at such an altitude and in and out of heavy cloud that it would have been impossible to see it from the ground as many believe.