Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Off The Grid

To all my readers,

Thankyou to everyone who has contributed to this blog or who have come along for a look to learn more about the mystery of MDX.

Due to health, work and business commitments i dont make enough time to monitor the blog or even get up the tops like i used to, Matter of fact i didnt even do one trip last year!!!!

So this year i will gó  "off the grid" take a break and recharge the batteries while i get my shit together.

PLEASE keep posting comments, suggestions and your thoughts on MDX and i will publish them as soon as i can. Or act as the go between to pass on emails and contact numbers of interested parties who would like to discuss MDX with other like minded individuals.

Kind regards

Nev Dennard

3 comments:

CRYPTO said...

31 years ago and another cold front moves in over the Barrington tops area...almost to the hour. I hope to get up there this year with WICEN.

Unknown said...

http://www.abc.net.au/local/stories/2012/08/01/3558303.htm

an interesting article that may spark some more interest

Anonymous said...

Hey. I was a Nsw police officer searching for this plane in 2001 to 2012. I have a copy of the atc tape which you can hear everything going on. I think the aircraft maybe over south of Coolongolook. My email is bobpritchard45@hotmail.com
Cheers
Rob