Monday, November 12, 2007

Search team


Sam R.I.P.



Jeff Peck " Finder of the elusive African barking spider"



Jack Dennard







Andrew Mcgilvray & Gareth Wastell











Craig Rye "the machine"















Nev Dennard "chief cook and bottle washer"


The following people have all been involved in the search for MDX in the early years or on the current expeditions. When I've lost interest in the search or just wanted to give up. These guys keep providing me with the Inspiration and the motivation to keep looking.


They are:

Craig Rye
Andrew McGilvray
Gareth Wastell
Jack Dennard
Jeff Peck
Paul Adams

Special mention goes to Jeff Peck who is always there when i need him. His generosity knows no bounds. I cant thank him enough for all the support he has given me over the years. Craig Rye for his determination to push through obstacles physical and mental. Everyone should have a Craig Rye on their expedition. Lastly to my wife kim. Without her support none of this would be possible. She has spent countless hours listening to my theories, spreading my maps over the dining room table, my sudden trips to the library or spending all day chasing leads from Wollongong to the Gummi plains. She is a very special woman.