Friday, July 03, 2009

Mark Nolan

Hi there.My name is Mark, and I have been following MDX for some time now. A bitabout me. I am in the Army, an experienced Pilot, bushwalker, hunter andgeneral outdoorsy kinda guy! I was googling MDX and came upon your blog.I spoke to Ray price some time ago, and he had a copy of a report into MDX,which included a signifigant amount of information relating to both thefinal hours and the subsequent search. It contained final radar data,transcripts and search sites. Reading your blog about the rather clever ideaabout state forest logging, I was wondering if you would be able to supplyme with any information you might have?I want to put together a proposal for an exercise at work for an activity,and try to incorporate a search for it. Any information you want to sharewould be greatly appreciated. I would also be interested in any futurewalks/search's that you conduct.Anyway, please feel free to email me back if you can or can't help.This has intrigued me for some time, and would like to assist in bringing itto a conclusion.Hope to hear from you soon.Mark

If anyone would like to assist Mark I'll pass his number on with his permission.

Nev

No comments: