Friday, July 03, 2009

Questions and comments

To all fellow MDX followers, When i started this blog it was for the purpose of providing a reference point for other searchers or for anyone interested in a piece of aviation history. Apart from John Tonitto and his crew from Bushwalkers Wilderness Rescue I did'nt think there was anybody else out there. The emails I've been receiving have convinced me to place them up on the blog for others to read and debate if they wish. Any email will still come to me to be placed up on the blog to prevent any spam, flaming and defaming of any of our contributors. I will not change or alter any email except to hide emails, phone numbers and trash talk as i wish to promote discussion for ideas on the location of MDX. Down the track with time permitting i would like to put together a map showing the areas that have been searched by all parties past and present. I reckon everyone will be surprised with the amount and variety of areas covered which can only promote further discussion and ideas.

Your thoughts would be appreciated

You can contact me and leave your posts or suggestions at missingplane@gmail.com

The adventure continues.

Nev

P.S.
Unless specifically stated "not for publication" all relevant email will be placed up on the blog

No comments: